• Nursing Home Abuse
• Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death
• Vaccine Injury
• Medical Malpractice
Devyn R. Lisi
Attorney Devyn R. Lisi is a 2021 graduate of Duquesne University School of Law. She joined Massa Butler Giglione as a law clerk in 2020 and was hired as an associate upon passing the Pennsylvania bar examination in 2021. Prior to that, she interned at the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office, as well as interned with the Honorable Paul E. Cozza in the Allegheny County Family Division.
During law school, Devyn was a member of Duquesne’s Trial Advocacy Program, a Law Student Ambassador, a Mentor in Duquesne’s Legal Skills Program, Secretary of the Student Bar Association, Teaching Assistant for the Core Competency course, and Duquesne’s Head Student Ambassador for BARBRI. During her third year of law school, Devyn competed at the National Trial Competition Regional Competition where she and her teammates advanced to the final round.
Devyn also volunteers as coach of the University of Pittsburgh’s nationally award-winning undergraduate Mock Trial program.
In 2018, Devyn graduated from the University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and a Minor in Legal Skills.
- Allegheny County
- US District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Member, Duquesne Trial Advocacy Program
- Katie Elisabeth Westbrook Award
- McGinley Public Service Fellow (Summer, 2019)
- Duquesne University School of Law Anniversary Scholarship Recipient
- Matthew Quay Ammon Endowed Scholarship Recipient
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. Philosophy, Minor, Legal Skills